- Incentivizing health over fee-for-service
- The Perils of Welfare to Work
- ACA Progress Report: What has changed so far?
- Medicaid DSH cuts won’t impact quality
- Employer Mandate: Is it needed?
- Maybe we don’t need the employer mandate
- Double Jeopardy and the Individual Mandate
- The Evolution of Health Care
In 2006, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services started the Physician Quality Reporting System, or PQRS. PQRS operates on the premise that required reporting of specific delivery-of-care [...]
Millions of Americans have enrolled in health insurance plans through Healthcare.gov and thousands more now qualify for state-sponsored Medicaid services in states that decided to expand the Medicaid [...]
The first open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act closed on March 31, with 8 million Americans enrolled by the deadline. The marketplace re-opens in November, though individuals can [...]
This study provided weak evidence to suggest an association between net Medicaid DSH payments and hospital quality of care. Its results suggest an inelastic response to declining Medicaid DSH [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC