- The Perils of Welfare to Work
- ACA Progress Report: What has changed so far?
- Medicaid DSH cuts won’t impact quality
- Employer Mandate: Is it needed?
- Maybe we don’t need the employer mandate
- Double Jeopardy and the Individual Mandate
- The Evolution of Health Care
- EDs Are Profitable, But Just Barely
Millions of Americans have enrolled in health insurance plans through Healthcare.gov and thousands more now qualify for state-sponsored Medicaid services in states that decided to expand the Medicaid [...]
The first open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act closed on March 31, with 8 million Americans enrolled by the deadline. The marketplace re-opens in November, though individuals can [...]
This study provided weak evidence to suggest an association between net Medicaid DSH payments and hospital quality of care. Its results suggest an inelastic response to declining Medicaid DSH [...]
Source: Moresheth (Flickr / Creative Commons) Although written into law in March 2010, the Affordable Care Act’s requirement for employers to provide health insurance has been delayed and modified [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC