- Racial Disparities in Health Care
- E-Cigarettes: Harm reduction or just harm?
- Will direct primary care bring joy back to medicine
- “I’m from the Government & I’m here to help”
- Democratic Debate Dives Deep into Health Care Topics
- Facts Don’t Support the Second Amendment
- Minorities more likely to be Readmitted
- A Policy Prescription for 2016
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC