- The Private Option is as Good as Traditional Medicaid
- Retail Clinics: a Supplement not a Substitute for Traditional Health Care Choices
- Estimating Operating Room Time Improves Medicare Billing
- Are We Wasting $15 Billion on Quality Reporting?
- Here is what 18 million “non-urgent” ED looks like
- You can’t have Gun-Deaths without Guns
- 2016 Presidential Election Score Card
- Lives are Literally at Stake
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC