- Carrying the Big Stick in Health Policy
- Learning Pricing from the Airline Industry
- Happy accident lowers health care costs
- Coverage that Doesn’t Cover It
- Toppling the Ivory Tower of Medicine
- Medicaid crowd out: hype or reality?
- Barking up the wrong tree
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to help them shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC