- Foreshadowing Pitfalls for the Affordable Care Act
- STAT*sheet: The Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Should We Subsidize the Sick?
- The kids may not be alright
- The Economic Benefit of Preventing HIV
- 50 States & The Medicaid Expansion
- Less is More: HIE Prevents Repeat Tests
- Primary Care 101: Supply and Demand
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to help them shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC