- Is the PCMH Movement the Solution?
- Leapfrog Measures Show Grade Inflation
- Analyzing Texas’ Tort Reforms
- Global Budget Cuts Costs but Reduces Access
- America Should Invest in Gun Violence Research
- “Everyone Else Ends up Paying the Price”
- Did you notice we are not having a gun debate right now?
- Don’t Be a Blockhead
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC