- CMS demands technology utopia in hospitals
- Do EHRs Improve Quality of Care?
- Brenda’s Got A Baby
- Republican Congress, Obama White House: Now What?
- Politicians Play Doctor in Texas
- Arming the informed consumer
- Decision 2014
- To privatize or not to privatize?
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to help them shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC