- Health Spending Growth Slower after ACA
- An Outlier in Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Emergency Docs: No Clue about Costs
- Telehealth is Inexpensive yet Drives up Costs
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance [STAT*sheet]
- At The Precipice
- Does Pay-For-Performance Improve Outcomes?
- The Battle over Medicaid
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC