- Time for a Reality Check on Health Insurance
- The Contenders
- Misadventures in Interoperability
- Defining Value in Healthcare through Price and Cost Transparency
- The Affordable Care Act: An Evidence-Based Update
- The Big Bang Theory: Evidence-Based Strategies to Reduce Gun Violence
- How Might Obamacare Change in 2017?
- ACA is Reducing Disparities in Coverage
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC