- When providers can’t win, patients also lose
- Quality Disparities exist between Payers
- Good Riddance to Closed Hospitals
- P4P and Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Blame It on the ETOH
- In Hospital Systems: Is Bigger Really Better?
- [STAT*sheet] Health Information Technology
- The Doctor will see you Now (For $160)
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC