- Double Jeopardy and the Individual Mandate
- The Evolution of Health Care
- EDs Are Profitable, But Just Barely
- Health Policy Journal Club
- The cost-sharing sweet spot
- Understanding the Effect of Medicaid Expansion Decisions in the South
- Your Boss’ Business?
- The Provocateurs – Episode 2
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to help them shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC