- The Provocateurs (Episode 1)
- Debunking “FloozyCare”
- Insuring Our Nations Veterans
- Understanding Implications of the Medicare Provider Utilization and Payment Data
- Make it rain!
- Medicare paid me $112,134
- Can telemedicine save money?
- PolicyRx Annual Meeting
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to help them shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of Policy Prescriptions, LLC