- Cheating the system
- Health Policy Journal Club
- ACA 2014 Update [Podcast]
- ER Closures & Mortality at Nearby Hospitals
- Bundled payment experiment fails
- Who’s Responsible for Decreased Health Care Spending?
- The Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Will Medicaid gains offset DSH cuts?
Providing communities and clinicians with timely and insightful evidence-based analysis designed to help them shape the political landscape and policy governing health care.
“Our working men and women, instead of being forced to beg for help from public charity once they are old and ill, should start contributing now to their own retirement health program through the Social Security System.”
John F. Kennedy, 1963
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC