- Racial Disparities in Health Care
- E-Cigarettes: Harm reduction or just harm?
- Will direct primary care bring joy back to medicine
- “I’m from the Government & I’m here to help”
- Democratic Debate Dives Deep into Health Care Topics
- Facts Don’t Support the Second Amendment
- Minorities more likely to be Readmitted
- A Policy Prescription for 2016
1. We envision a health care system focused on Continuity, Affordability, and Access to Quality care for All Americans.
2. We advocate for Evidence-Based Health Policy®.
3. We wish to be the source for health policy education for physicians, nurses, advanced practice providers, and other health care professionals.
“It is abnormal for any industry to throw back upon the community the human wreckage due to its wear and tear, and the hazzards of sickness, accident, invalidism, involuntary unemployment, and old age should be provided for through insurance. This should be made a charge in whole or in part upon the industries the employer, the employee, and perhaps the people at large, to contribute severally in some degree. Wherever such standards are not met by given establishments, by given industries, are unprovided for by a legislature, or are balked by unenlightened courts, the workers are in jeopardy, the progressive employer is penalized, and the community pays a heavy cost in lessened efficiency and in misery. What Germany has done in the way of old age pensions or insurance should be studied by us, and the system adapted to our uses, with whatever modifications are rendered necessary by our different ways of life and habits of thought.”
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC