- Election has Voters asking what’s next for ACA
- What Works? Three Laws that Prevent Gun Deaths
- “I Also Believe in Background Checks”
- Health Expenditures to Keep Rising
- How the ACA Impacted Emergency Room Visits
- The Problem with ACOs & Vulnerable Patients
- No Difference Between Public & Private Coverage
- Medicare Advantage pays less than Fee for Service
1. We envision a health care system focused on Continuity, Affordability, and Access to Quality care for All Americans.
2. We advocate for Evidence-Based Health Policy®.
3. We wish to be the source for health policy education for physicians, nurses, advanced practice providers, and other health care professionals.
“It is abnormal for any industry to throw back upon the community the human wreckage due to its wear and tear, and the hazzards of sickness, accident, invalidism, involuntary unemployment, and old age should be provided for through insurance. This should be made a charge in whole or in part upon the industries the employer, the employee, and perhaps the people at large, to contribute severally in some degree. Wherever such standards are not met by given establishments, by given industries, are unprovided for by a legislature, or are balked by unenlightened courts, the workers are in jeopardy, the progressive employer is penalized, and the community pays a heavy cost in lessened efficiency and in misery. What Germany has done in the way of old age pensions or insurance should be studied by us, and the system adapted to our uses, with whatever modifications are rendered necessary by our different ways of life and habits of thought.”
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC