- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
Articles by Sharmistha Dev, MD, MPH
In May 2014, the CDC released guidelines for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for individuals considered high risk for HIV infection: those in relationships with HIV positive partners, those engaged in high-risk sexual behavior, and those with [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC