- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
Articles by Kyle Fischer, MD, MPH
The Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) program was developed to provide financial assistance for hospitals that care for large numbers of Medicaid and uninsured patients. During the development of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), policymakers [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC