- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
Articles by Megan Doede, RN, BSN, CEN
Long shifts, often the norm in nursing, add undue risk for both the patient and the nurse compared to shorter ones. Poor work environments have been linked to failure to rescue, increased patient mortality, nurse dissatisfaction, and poor [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC