- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
Articles by Cedric Dark, MD, MPH, FACEP
Pharmaceutical companies have paid over $1 billion to know physician prescribing [...]
Pay for performance (P4P), a model of rewarding and punishing health care providers based on the quality of care delivered to patients, was recommended by the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC) in spring [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC