- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
Articles by Vidya Eswaran, MD
This STAT*sheet, prepared by Vidya Eswaran, displays facts about Medicaid – the federal/state joint health care program for the [...]
This article is the second of a two part series. See article one . Cost of Care: The ACA encouraged the creation of (ACOs) to integrate and coordinate patients health care experiences. Under the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), [...]
The (ACA) turned five in March of this year and the authors of this Health Policy Report in The New England Journal of Medicine describe the milestones that the law has reached so far: Source: WhiteHouse.gov Since the implementation of the ACA, 30 [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC