- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
Harvard Journal Club
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) was developed to help reduce affordability barriers to accessing medical care. With PPACA, the increase in affordability of insurance and the number of individuals covered will eliminate some, [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC