- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
Health care costs
Americans have increasingly been taking their medical ailments around the corner to the local urgent care or retail clinic. These alternatives to emergency departments may help offload some of the strain with ever-rising ED volumes. The delivery of [...]
National Health Expenditure Data (NHED) obtained from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) allows for the comparison of personal health spending based multiple factors. Considering the debate surrounding the appropriateness of age [...]
The power to regulate health insurance companies rests with the States, with important exceptions. Federal health programs and ERISA plans are exempt from state [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC