- The Intolerable Side Effect of Access to Care
- Medical Debt: An Unequal Burden
- Is There Benefit to HIE in the ED?
- Obamacare Saves One Life Every Day
- A Policy Prescription for 2018
- Do Not Pass ACO!
- “Un buen comienzo es la mitad del trabajo realizado”
- Where there is Smoke, is there Fire?
This STAT*sheet, prepared by Anjali Bhatia, details a few facts about the patient-centered medical home model. Feel free to download and [...]
When patients fill a prescription from their physicians, they implicitly trust that the prescribed drug was chosen with their best interests in mind. Patients assume that medical expertise decided which patient would benefit most from which drug. [...]
Of the initiatives the federal government has launched in an effort to advance quality, encourage efficiency, and reduce the cost of health care, the (ACO) model continues to succeed. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services [...]
This STAT*sheet, prepared by Anjali Bhatia, details a few facts about accountable care organizations. Feel free to download and [...]
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC