- Health Spending Growth Slower after ACA
- An Outlier in Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Emergency Docs: No Clue about Costs
- Telehealth is Inexpensive yet Drives up Costs
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance [STAT*sheet]
- At The Precipice
- Does Pay-For-Performance Improve Outcomes?
- The Battle over Medicaid
Baylor College of Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Community Health Choice
Schumacher Clinical Partners
Policy Prescriptions® is actively looking for donors and sponsors to support our work of advocating for evidence-based health policy. If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring our , , or Annual Symposium please click the ‘Donate’ button below.
You will be taken to our PayPal website. Thank you!
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC