- Election has Voters asking what’s next for ACA
- What Works? Three Laws that Prevent Gun Deaths
- “I Also Believe in Background Checks”
- Health Expenditures to Keep Rising
- How the ACA Impacted Emergency Room Visits
- The Problem with ACOs & Vulnerable Patients
- No Difference Between Public & Private Coverage
- Medicare Advantage pays less than Fee for Service
Baylor College of Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Community Health Choice
Schumacher Clinical Partners
Policy Prescriptions® is actively looking for donors and sponsors to support our work of advocating for evidence-based health policy. If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring our Website, Journal Clubs, or Annual Symposium please click the ‘Donate’ button below.
You will be taken to our PayPal website. Thank you!
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC