- 2016 Policy Prescriptions® Symposium
- Time for a Reality Check on Health Insurance
- The Contenders
- Misadventures in Interoperability
- Defining Value in Healthcare through Price and Cost Transparency
- The Affordable Care Act: An Evidence-Based Update
- The Big Bang Theory: Evidence-Based Strategies to Reduce Gun Violence
- How Might Obamacare Change in 2017?
Baylor College of Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Community Health Choice
Schumacher Clinical Partners
Policy Prescriptions® is actively looking for donors and sponsors to support our work of advocating for evidence-based health policy. If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring our Website, Journal Clubs, or Annual Symposium please click the ‘Donate’ button below.
You will be taken to our PayPal website. Thank you!
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC