- STAT*sheet: The Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Should We Subsidize the Sick?
- The kids may not be alright
- The Economic Benefit of Preventing HIV
- 50 States & The Medicaid Expansion
- Less is More: HIE Prevents Repeat Tests
- Primary Care 101: Supply and Demand
- It Costs More to be Poor
Policy Prescriptions® is actively looking for donors and sponsors to support our work.
If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring our
Health Policy Literature Reviews, STAT*sheets, Journal Clubs,
please click the ‘Donate’ button above.
You will be taken to our PayPal website. Thank you!
Morehouse School of Medicine – Satcher Health Leadership Institute
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC