- Carrying the Big Stick in Health Policy
- Learning Pricing from the Airline Industry
- Happy accident lowers health care costs
- Coverage that Doesn’t Cover It
- Toppling the Ivory Tower of Medicine
- Medicaid crowd out: hype or reality?
- Barking up the wrong tree
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Policy Prescriptions® is actively looking for donors and sponsors to support our work.
If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring our
Health Policy Literature Reviews, STAT*sheets, Journal Clubs,
please click the ‘Donate’ button above.
You will be taken to our PayPal website. Thank you!
Morehouse School of Medicine – Satcher Health Leadership Institute
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC