- No Difference Between Public & Private Coverage
- Medicare Advantage pays less than Fee for Service
- Moving the Medicare Age up is Bad Medicine
- Robbing the Poor to Give to the Rich
- The Missing Link Between Mental Health and Guns
- Medical Homes Improve Outcomes for Underserved
- AP44 Proposed Rule: Our Comments
- Suicides Account for Bulk of Firearm Deaths
Baylor College of Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
Community Health Choice
Schumacher Clinical Partners
Policy Prescriptions® is actively looking for donors and sponsors to support our work of advocating for evidence-based health policy. If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring our Website, Journal Clubs, or Annual Symposium please click the ‘Donate’ button below.
You will be taken to our PayPal website. Thank you!
"Policy Prescriptions" and "Evidence-Based Health Policy" are registered trademarks of PolicyRx, LLC